Recent Blog Entries
Recent Forum Posts
Revised on April 11, 2019
Due to popularity of services, we recommend that couples, parents or the couples or wedding planners (with a letter authorization from the couple) have the following information ready below so that we can check availability of musical groups/soloist for your wedding day as Jennifer Louie Violin & Musicians books events on a first-come, first-served basis with a paid deposit/signed written agreement provided by Jennifer Louie Violin & Musicians:
1. Physical address of the ceremony/reception
2. Date and Time of the Wedding
3. Expected number of guests.
4. Plan B for outdoor weddings in case of inclement weather
Group Types and Instrumentation: Contact 205.758.2107 or [email protected] for availability/custom quote.
- String Quartet: 2 violins, viola and cello (deposit-$500.00)
- String Trio: 2 violins, cello (deposit-$375.00)
- String Duo: 2 violins (deposit- $250.00)
- Violin Soloist: 1 violinist (deposit-$125.00)
We can work with other instrumentalists/vocalists. Contact Jennifer for details. Additional fees apply.
Gold Package: (3 hour package) Your choice of 3 services/maximum of 3 hours
Silver Package: (2 hour package) Your choice of 2 services/maximum of 2 hours
Bronze Package: (1 hour package) Your choice of one service/maximum one hour of service
#Additional travel fees may apply
Wedding Ceremony (includes 30 minute prelude, seating of the mothers, processional, bridal entrance, optional ceremony music, recessional and postlude (one additional song) (1 hour)
- Wedding Rehearsal Attendance (1 hour)#
- Walk-Through of Venue/meeting with the wedding party, planner and celebrant (no music) (1 hour)#
- Cocktail Hour (1 hour)
- Wedding Reception (up to 2 hours)
- Engagement Party (1 hour)#
- Arrangement of special order of music
- Performance with musicians outside of Jennifer Louie Violin & Musicians
Selection of Musicians:
Jennifer employs musicians, like herself that loves to perform at weddings and special events, have excellent musicianship, reliable, responsible, adaptable with event details, maintain a professional image and are great with working with other vendors and the public.
Jennifer Louie Violin & Musicians-Policies:
Payment Schedule: All deposit invoices are sent via PayPal along with the written agreement provided by Jennifer Louie Violin & Musicians and are due back one week after request for written agreement and PayPal invoice to reserve our services. The deposit counts as a partial payment for the event. The remaining balance is due two weeks before the wedding.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Do you have a pricing sheet?
A. No. All quotes are custom. Jennifer Louie Violin & Musicians performs throughout the Southeast region. A few things that determine your quote: the number of musician(s), the number of services requested, location and peak/off peak days/times.
Q. Do you have any samples?
A. Our most recent sample is on Jennifer Louie, musician/band on Facebook @jenniferlouiemusic. If you have trouble accessing it, please email Jennifer at [email protected] References from past clients/event planners and venues are available upon request.