Recent Blog Entries
Recent Forum Posts
Revised on July 1, 2018
Jennifer Louie Violin & Musicians offers the following groups and soloists below. We book one year in advance from the event date.
Group Types and Instrumentation: Contact 205.758.2107 or jenn[email protected] for availability/custom quote.
- String Quartet: 2 violins, viola and cello (deposits start from $400.00) *Seasonal June, July and August with a 6 month booking)
- String Trio: 2 violins, cello (deposits start from $300.00) *Seasonal June, July and August with a 6 month booking)
- String Duo: 2 violins or violin and cello (deposits start from $200.00) Year-Round with a 3 month booking
- Violin Soloists: (deposits start from $100.00) Year-Round
We can work with other instrumentalists/vocalists. Contact Jennifer for details. Additional fees apply.
Gold Package: (3 hour package) Your choice of 3 services/maximum of 3 hours
Silver Package: (2 hour package) Your choice of 2 services/maximum of 2 hours
Bronze Package: (1 hour package) Your choice of one service/maximum one hour of service
#Additional travel fees may apply
Wedding Ceremony (includes 30 minute prelude, seating of the mothers, processional, bridal entrance, optional ceremony music, recessional and postlude (one additional song) (1 hour)
- Wedding Rehearsal Attendance (1 hour)#
- Walk-Through of Venue/meeting with the wedding party, planner and celebrant (no music) (1 hour)#
- Cocktail Hour (1 hour)
- Wedding Reception (up to 2 hours)
- Engagement Party (1 hour)#
- Arrangement of special order of music
- Performance with musicians outside of Jennifer Louie Violin & Musicians
Selection of Musicians:
Jennifer employs musicians, like herself that loves to perform at weddings and special events, have excellent musicianship, reliable, responsible, adaptable with event details, maintain a professional image and are great with working with other vendors and the public.
Jennifer Louie Violin & Musicians-Policies:
1. All events are booked by a non-refundable deposit/and an executed contract provided by Jennifer Louie Violin & Musicians (JLVM). Due to demand of services, if notice is given less than six weeks prior to the events, the deposits are 100%. The deposit counts towards the remaining balance.
2. To request a custom quote, contact Jennifer at 205.758.2107 or by email: [email protected].
3. Quotes (by phone or by email) are valid for 7 days or unless we are booked by another party whichever comes first. We recommend contacting us directly as other booking platforms may charge booking fees.
Q. Do you have a pricing sheet?
A. No. All quotes are custom. Jennifer Louie Violin & Musicians performs throughout the Southeast region. A few things that determine your quote: the number of musician(s), the number of services requested, location and peak/off peak days/times.
Q. Do you have any samples?
A. Our most recent sample is on Jennifer Louie, musician/band on Facebook @jenniferlouiemusic. If you have trouble accessing it, please email Jennifer at [email protected] References from past clients/event planners and venues are available upon request.
Q. Why do I have to have a ceremony start time finalized before booking?
A. In order to ensure beautiful music, Jennifer Louie Violin & Musicians needs to arrive one hour prior to the wedding ceremony to set up. Our availability can be confirmed once a wedding start time is final and an executed contract/deposit is required to reserve our services. If you are interested in reserving our services but do not have your time finalize, I recommend getting the time set before contacting us as it is one of our first questions and having a wedding start time is one other wedding task that you can cross off when it is firmed. I'm speaking from experience! Thanks!